The World is Full of Mongrels
Looks like “mongrels” is a lot of other things, too:
- a boot/shoe thing:
- a screen protector:
- a gang in Australia:
- another band (this one out of Missouri. their fb):
- a Massachusetts band (fb):
- a band out of 1968:
- a band with a track titled “Full Moon Half Moon“:
- this early Bob Seger System song (well, ‘early’ is a misnomer—”early Bob Seger” would be more accurate):
- more cool music:
— Jaron Pearlman (@thenoonefaction) July 20, 2016
- an independent film distributor (with no easily stolen banner image):
- a videogame kickstarter?
- an ATV tire that’ll take you anywhere:
- a grooming place (Darren would love this):
- a British television series (with, I think, foxes . . . mostly?):
- a pretty cool looking non-werewolf book:
- there’s . . . whatever this is? (via Mike Hance)
- a now-playing movie?
Nah (that’s a snap from an event I did at the Cocteau Theater, though, which is even cooler).